Thursday, September 4, 2014

Welcome to 2014 - Technology tip #1

I'm back at it again and I hope you are too! Here is the first technology tip for this year.

One of the things that I mentioned last year was that the ESU's across the state are working to implement a content management system called Safari Montage.
ESU 4 does have it's server ready and I've been training other districts on how to use it. I am slowly getting more comfortable with this system and will gladly show you how to get started with Safari Montage.

So, what exactly is Safari Montage? It is several things, but what I like most about it is that you can manage all your content in one place. For example, it has all the Learn360 videos tied to it, it has other video series tied to it, and you can add your own content such as youtube video links, pdf's, word and/or powerpoint files.

Here is a short introduction to Safari Montage. If you are ready to try it, please let me know and I will get you set up with an account. I will also take some time to walk you through some of the screens that you may see while inside Safari Montage.

 Enjoy, Gregg

No comments: