Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Weekly Tech Tip - August 20, 2013

For this week - A Google Chrome Tip. Google Chrome is a browser that can be installed on any computer.

With it, comes a bunch of options. So, the question - What happens when I have a personal google account and school account with a google domain? Can you manage both?

The answer is, yes, you can. There is a multiple user option in Google Chrome. Here is a help screen that will allow you to set that up. With this option enabled, I can quickly switch between my personal google account and my school's google account. I have attached a screen shot of what that looks like when logged in. This only works for google chrome.

Here is the page to get you started:

Here is what my screen looks like when using this feature:

No comments: